Well, doesn’t that beat all?
I’ve just finished reading the last Christmas book I’ll be able to finish this December, An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor. That makes 5 books that I was able to read in the month of the Holiday Season. My goal was to read only Christmas books this month and I succeeded:
- The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
- Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
- The Autobiography of Santa Claus
- and How Mrs Claus saved Christmas, both by Jeff Guinn
- And finally the wonderful and heart-warming An Irish Country Christmas by one of my favorite novelists Patrick Taylor.
I hope all you have enjoyed the Season as much as I have. There’s not much left of it besides after Christmas sales and finishing off the eggnog in the fridge. That is, if you can free yourself from the sugar and tryptophan induced coma.
Best holiday wishes to you and yours from us and ours. I’m looking forward to more reading and posting in 2020. Thanks for following along with The Bookish Recovering Know It All.